This is my blog. I'm Clement a "STID2" for the second consecutive year. Here, it's my english blog. I will write several articles this year ...
The first article will be about BUNGY JUMPING !!!
It was on september 29, with a buddy, I go at the famous souleuvre viaduc.
11 a.m, the saturday morning : I jumped from the top of the viaduc for a free fall of ...
61 meters !!! !!!
No fear, no howl, just a strange sensation : the ground who approached very quickly.
You don't ask you any questions, you have to think of nothink, just jump ... it's easy, no??
Look at this video and admire the total relaxation in the fall, splendid !
It's important to joke bit people of the organisation, they are very cool, a species of surfer with enormous arms who speak in English, just for fun.
In conclusion, It's really fantastic but it's not necessary to do it a second time. My buddy, who have jump for the second time, did it back with the hole and he was a little disappointed.
In conclusion, It's really fantastic but it's not necessary to do it a second time. My buddy, who have jump for the second time, did it back with the hole and he was a little disappointed.
5 commentaires:
You are crazy !!
I don't have bravour for this activity
Did anyone touch the ground ?
Me, I jump but without rubber band. It is like the ricard, I drink it pure.
Nice joke from Julien !
Clement is a MAN !!! And parachute jump ? gooo :p
Enregistrer un commentaire