lundi 26 novembre 2007

5 - 0 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A crazy match...

I could say at my children : "I was there !!! I have seen SM Caen win 5-0 vs Bordeaux."
It will be a very, very good memory for me. I have to thank to Quentin, who give me the ticket for this match. So, thank you Quentin. Because it was very difficult to buy a ticket, indeed, Bordeaux was a good team. Yes, since last saturday, Bordeaux became a banal team.

I would like to react following the remarks of Franck Jurietti, he said : "At the end of the match, they thought they were Maradona, each one wanted to do a technical gesture. They took us for idiots. It was a lake of respect !! I give them an appointment at the return match."

OK, Franck. When you don't know play at football, shut up !! ¤£#<$#\§!
This man have played 30 seconds in the France team, without touch the ball !! and he thinks he's a good player ...

If you want to answer at Franck Jurietti, let your message.

Else, look at this video where we can see Quentin, but very quickly ...

3 commentaires:

Julien a dit…

It is awaited Jurietti, for the return match. One will show him what is football. Go Malherbe !!!

Ayers rock a dit…

I think that Jurietti will shut on the Caen players in the return match so after Planus after Chalmé Jurietti will have a red card that's sure we feel that he wants to shut !!!

MikaelSTID a dit…

Bordeaux is a good team.
Caen has more chance.