Hi !
That makes a short period of time that I didn't write messages, here is finally one.
Last month, I went at the zenith of Caen to see a one-man-show of a humorist :He's Gad Elmaleh ...

It was the 16th of October, I recovered a ticket at the last moment (the day before).I liked already this humorist before seeing this show (I have the DVD of his precedent spectacle "L'autre, c'est moi"), but now, he's incontestably my favorite comic.
In this one-man-show "Papa est en haut", the "fair-haired man" ("le blond"), or the "Australopithecus" are two main characters.But his main topic is his son, Noah (Noé in French).This is a stand-up spectacle, he speak directly to the audience, like a conversation.
There are also many musical parts.
In conclusion, this is a pleasant show.
That makes a short period of time that I didn't write messages, here is finally one.
Last month, I went at the zenith of Caen to see a one-man-show of a humorist :He's Gad Elmaleh ...

It was the 16th of October, I recovered a ticket at the last moment (the day before).I liked already this humorist before seeing this show (I have the DVD of his precedent spectacle "L'autre, c'est moi"), but now, he's incontestably my favorite comic.
In this one-man-show "Papa est en haut", the "fair-haired man" ("le blond"), or the "Australopithecus" are two main characters.But his main topic is his son, Noah (Noé in French).This is a stand-up spectacle, he speak directly to the audience, like a conversation.
There are also many musical parts.
In conclusion, this is a pleasant show.
2 commentaires:
You're a lucky man !
Where is Brian?....
Enregistrer un commentaire